Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14, 2017

I'm actually a lot happier than I probably ever have been. Last night was my sister's graduation and the night I found out my girlfriend is coming to Oregon next summer to see me. I'm really excited to actually be able to hold her in my arms and actually feel her beside me. I just have to get through freshman year, is all, but that won't be too hard. I'm ready. I'm prepared.

Next week I'm going to the mall with some friends. I'm hoping to get a fake nose piercing so I can see what it looks like on me before deciding whether or not I actually want my nose pierced. I've been thinking about it for months now but I'd like to see it for myself before I can actually say yes to it.

Yesterday I also got to video chat one of my closest friends for the first time. She has an accent and it's really cute and we say some words differently and I find that really interesting. She's also really funny and adorable. After over a year of being friends, we finally got to talk with each other face-to-face and it was loads of fun, even if the quality of the video chat was terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment