Saturday, February 4, 2017

February 4th, 2017

Today, I completely decided what I would do in my future. I decided I would move to Holly Springs, North Carolina with a few friends once out of high school, and go to NCSU for college. I decided I would major in English, and minor in Creative Writing, which would help my wish to be an author.

Hopefully, North Carolina will be a bit better than Oregon (where I live now). Oregon is boring, with nothing much to do. It rains a lot, and it isn't very eventful. You don't hear about Oregon much, which makes me sad, to be honest.

I've been working on my writing quite a bit. I'm definitely getting better at it. I don't want to begin a manuscript again, as the last time I tried, it ended up being all over the place. I'll probably try when I'm older and can organize things a bit more.

I've definitely been roleplaying, though. In case you didn't know, roleplaying is a form of creating a story with someone by playing a character (or more) and your partner playing the rest of the characters and just sending messages as them carrying out a plot. It's very fun and helps my writing a lot. I have to admit I'm addicted to it, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment