Saturday, February 4, 2017

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Jupiter. You can also call me Jupes. No, it isn't my birth name. And no, I'm not transgender (bigender, though). Just call me Jupiter or Jupes, please. I'm physically female but identify as bigender (look it up), and am a lesbian.

As of right now, I am fourteen and am in eighth grade. This blog has been created to help me with my writing and such. I'll be writing about my daily life and thoughts, as well as answering any questions you have. I'll try my best to update daily.

I also have other social media, such as a Wattpad (dropsofjupiter-) and an Instagram (drxpsofjupiter). Check 'em out if you'd like.

Anyway, welcome to my blog! Enjoy your stay here and check out everything. Read the posts, comment some questions or whatever.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment