Sunday, February 5, 2017

February 5th, 2017

Today, I started using stuff for the acne I'm starting to get. I have to do it daily which sucks, but I hope I'll remember to do it.

I spent all day at home, and got some new stuff for school, which is pretty awesome. Other than that, I've been bored and lonely. There isn't much to say about today, really.

I've been constantly tired for quite a while. I don't even know what it is (probably the fact that I go to bed around midnight each night, whoops), I just am always tired and never motivated to go out and do things with friends. Some of my friends are always wanting to hang out with me, which makes me feel important and needed (thanks, guys. Really), but I just never feel up to it, I guess. It doesn't sound fun to me.

I do like having friends and people who enjoy my company, but part of being an introvert means I need quite a bit of time to myself or I would feel emotionally and mentally drained, which isn't a good thing. I would like to hang out with them, though. They're amazing and awesome people and I love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment