Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 16th, 2017

Today hasn't been eventful so far. I emailed my school's dean of students to schedule weekly meetings with her about my dysphoria with my body and being trans. I'd have to say I'm just a little excited because I would be able to skip a class and talk about something I like to talk about--being LGBT+.

Yesterday a few people approached me and talked to me about being trans, and told me they accepted me for who I was. I haven't cried yet, but it makes me want to cry because everyone's been so sweet and supportive around me. It's amazing how supportive and kind people can be when told a secret like that.

I know I should tell my parents about being trans, but really I'm just waiting for them to find out on their own. They don't have to know anything like that; it isn't their right. They didn't believe I have a mental illness (which isn't a sure thing yet, so maybe I don't), so why should I tell them about being trans?

No comments:

Post a Comment