Friday, March 17, 2017

March 17th, 2017

St. Patrick's Day. It's not as amazing a day as it seems. Today is the last day my friend is at this school. She's moving back to the state she came from on Monday or Tuesday. Thank goodness we're having a sleepover tonight, just to wish her farewell.

I'm sad. I'm going to miss her. She was probably my closest friend in real life. I've told her everything. The voice in my head, my being trans, my possible mental disorders . . . everything. She's really important to me and supports me every step of the way.

I'm also thinking of coming out to my parents as trans at some point. I'm not quite sure, though. Maybe I'll send my mother a text tonight while I'm away from home to give her some time to mull it over before talking to her about it. Yeah, that sounds like a fairly good idea. I think I might do that.

I'm honestly still a little confused about everything. Should I even undergo surgery? Should I change myself in that permanent way? Or should I stay female in appearance and just change my gender pronouns and name?

No comments:

Post a Comment