Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 11th, 2017

Things have been low for a while but they're beginning to look up. Three days ago, a hate account was made of me on Instagram. It was private, so I have no idea if they made any posts, but I'm fairly sure they haven't. They messaged me, harassing me by demanding I stopped whining about mental issues in my posts, and argued with me for a while. It didn't scare me, though, and I eventually found out who it was: someone I'd considered a friend. To this day she refuses to admit that the account is hers, but there's enough evidence against her that I know for sure it's her.

Also, my mom came to me yesterday and told me she's officially signing me up for therapy. Next week I'm meeting with the high school's counselor and getting a bit comfortable with her, then for the summer I'm going to Salem for counseling. I go back with the high school's counselor once the school year starts up. I'm really excited, because I'm finally getting help and figuring out what I have.

I've had more trust issues since everything, but I'm easing back into life as it was before. I'm ready to open up, and get help at last. I'm ready to face the world head-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment