Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 30th, 2017

Things have gone downhill. On Sunday, my sister and I went to the pool. It was fun, but I was feeling cramped by being in public too long, so I convinced her to leave. She, of course, didn't like that, so she texted our parents in a fit. My dad got angry, and once we were all home, he grabbed me by the hair, yanked me off the couch and onto the ground, and struck me in the face multiple times, knocking me down before yelling at me to "get up". He also called me selfish and demanded I pay him back the twenty dollars we spent at the pool. Afterward he of course apologized but kept my phone from me, which of course he's still doing, so I have nothing.

I've been crying a lot this past weekend. I use my phone to talk to the people I call family and it's one of the only ways I can do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment