Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2nd, 2017

Today isn't that eventful so far, but I'm still in a great mood. I mailed my one-month anniversary gift to Becca yesterday, and everything seems to be in order so far. Only eight days until we receive each other's gifts, and I'm quite excited. I've never really gotten gifts before, so  it's an exciting thing to me.

My parents have been fighting on the daily now. I'm never even quite sure what the fights are about, anymore. They seem to be about nothing, honestly. I fear these fights will explode to more and break my family apart, and that's something I don't want.

I've been really looking forward to moving out and heading to Portland with Becca, as well as meeting my online friends. I've loved you all for the longest time and I'm ready to see you in person.

I apologize if I seem far more polite though sad on this blog; I don't even know why I act so differently here. I promise I'm a lot more happy, excitable, and stuff in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment