Sunday, April 9, 2017

April 9th, 2017

I'm going to admit, I've been a little bit rocky these past few weeks. I've been quivering with my stability, and a bit anxious. I broke up with my girlfriend, Moira, just last night because I didn't feel a spark. I felt nothing. I guess I saw her as more of a friend than anything.

For right now, I've decided, I'm just going to stay away from love and focus on other things, like school, roleplaying, blogging a lil' more, writing, reading, and watching different shows. I have the tendency to jump to asking someone out whether I think I like them or they come forward with a crush on me. It just happens and it's a horrible trait to have. I honestly think I might just be so obsessed with the thought of being in love that I try too hard to experience it.

Maybe one day, I'll find that special someone. Be it a boy, girl, or a genderqueer person, I know  I MIGHT find that perfect person.

It's kind of funny because the monologue I'm presenting in Speech & Debate class is about love and how it feels. I'd write it here but I'd rather not. But it's about thirty seconds long (even though it should be a minute, whoops) and it's really cliche. I'll be presenting it tomorrow and I'm a tad anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment