Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 27th, 2017

Things are starting to look up, as of now, I think. This weekend I have to head to Washington for an open house sort of thing for my dad's work. It's going to be quite boring, but hey, at least I'll have my phone with me!

I'm trying to post on a daily basis, on here, but I don't think I really can. I'll post any time that I can. I know I'm doing this thing wrong, by posting in the mornings, but that's really the only time that I feel like posting, because my thoughts aren't all muddled by the day's activities.

We had a mock trial in my Speech & Debate class yesterday. It's still ongoing today, but we got most of it done. I was a witness for the prosecution side, and was questioned like crazy. And dang, the defense lawyer who cross-examined me was GOOD! She even scared me a little. She's a popular kid whose features kind of resemble those of a snake's mixed with a cat's, in my opinion. She's nice enough, though. Never really had the chance to talk to her much.

My mom has this obsession with this thing called Lularoe. It's a company connected to Facebook where women can sell clothes on (it's hard to explain). She's constantly buying from it, and it's making my dad mad, because she's "wasting money", in his words. He yells at her a bit for it. Yesterday I asked my mom why she was buying from it when my dad didn't want her to, and she got mad at me and took away my phone. I stole it back, of course, seeing as it was a stupid thing to take away my phone for.

Other than that, yesterday wasn't too eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment